ลำโพงแยกชิ้น ขนาด 6.5 นิ้ว 2 ทาง
Power Handling - Peak W : 285 Power Handling - Continuous W: 95
Frequency response Hz : 55 ÷ 22,5k
Voice coil Ø mm (in.) : 25 (1) Woofer size mm (in.): 165 (6.5) Tweeter size mm (in.): 26 (1)
Woofer magnet : High density flux ferrite Tweeter magnet: Neodymium
Crossover type : 2 Way Passive Crossover Crossover cut off: 2,5 kHz @ 12 dB Oct.
Power Handling - Peak W 285
Power Handling - Continuous W 95
Impedance Ω 4
Frequency response Hz 55 ÷ 22,5k
Sensitivity dB SPL 93
Voice coil Ø mm (in.) Woofer 25 (1)
Woofer size mm (in.) 165 (6.5)
Tweeter size mm (in.) 26 (1)
Woofer magnet High density flux ferrite
Tweeter magnet Neodymium
Woofer cone Semi Pressed Paper-Mica
Tweeter dome Tetolon®
Crossover type 2 Way Passive Crossover
Crossover cut off 2,5 kHz @ 12 dB Oct.
1. Soft Tetolon® fiber 26 mm (1 in.) dome and 20 mm (0.8 in.) voice coil, for a natural and yet detailed reproduction of musical nuances.
2. Neodymium magnet with high-density magnetic flux, optimized for maximum control during high-energy dynamic transients in the mid-high frequency range.
3. Faceplate geometry optimized with FEM (Finite Element Modeling) technique for a linear frequency response in off-axis installations.
4. Wide range of accessories, for easy integration in OEM placements.
1. 165 mm (6.5 in.) semi-pressed paper cone SPP-M (Semi Pressed Paper- Mica) enhanced with Mica powder for an excellent balance between lightness and damping.
2. High-density flux ferrite magnet combined with low-carbon polar plates for reduced distortion at high power levels.
3. 25 mm (1 in.) voice coil featuring an aluminum former to guarantee high excursion and power handling.
4. Compact and transparent three-spoke basket acoustically combined with a rubber magnet cover for total damping of spurious vibrations.
5. Provided elegant grille made with high-resistance ABS plastic structure with a metallic finish combined with a protective metal mesh.
1. Tweeter level adjustment through a three-position switch (0, +3 dB) for an optimal tone balance that can be customized by the user.
2. Low-loss factor capacitors and low resistance inductances made with pure copper, for maximum sound transparency and clear high frequencies.
3. Compact design with metallic finish for an easy installation, with air vents for efficient heat dissipation.
SPP-M (Semi Pressed Paper-Mica) cone enhanced with Mica powder for an excellent balance between lightness and damping.
Two-way systems Cento CK 165 features the new C 26 tweeter featuring a 26 mm (1 in.)
Tetolon® dome and 20 mm (0.8 in.) voice coil for a detailed and natural reproduction of medium-high frequencies.
The R&D team worked extensively to optimize the C 26 dispersion characteristics to maximize performance on the listening point,
with a natural and progressive roll-off and a natural timbre that favors frequency linearity.